This offer is valid from 8 September 2021 to 19 May 2022 Malaysia Time (MYT).
Vote for AIA Player of the Month and stand a chance to win a signed Tottenham Hotspur jersey or a Fitbit Inspired smartwatch.
Cast your vote on the best player. You have 3 to choose from:
- Heung-Min Son
- Pierre-Emile Højbjerg
- Bryan Gil
MY, for participants aged 18 or over only. 11:00 08/09/21 – 23:59 19/05/22. If you are an AIA member who receives an E-Mail Invitation or an SMS Invitation or any individual who sees the Promotion on social channels (Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter) and/or receives referral from family or friend, you will be entered into the Prize Draw upon voting and submission of your entry. No purchase necessary. Prizes: Tottenham Hotspur Team Signed Shirt OR Smart Watch. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per month upon voting and 1 Prize per person. Visit https://aia.tottenhamhotspur.com/ for full T&Cs, Prize details. Promoter: AIA Central Management Office 18/F., AIA Central No. 1, Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of Malaysia aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access, a valid email address or a mobile phone are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter monthly between 19.00 on the 8 September 2021 and 08.59 on the 19 May 2022 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visit (http://aia.tottenhamhotspur.com) vote for your Tottenham Hotspur Player of the month, complete the online form with first name, last name, email address, age range, country/region, phone number to be entered into the Prize Draw. By completing the online survey you will receive an extra 10 entries into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 1 entry upon voting is permitted per person per month during the Promotion Period.
- The Prizes: There will be a total of 1 winner per month. The winner will win 1 x Tottenham Hotspur Team Signed Shirt OR 1 x Smart Watch.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the months Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by a random number generator, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address, used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected]. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry site.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and Instagram, and Facebook and Instagram are not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by Malaysian law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- Promoter: AIA Central Management Office 18/F., AIA Central No. 1, Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong