This offer is valid from 25 August 2021 to 19 October 2021 Malaysia Time (MYT).
Welcome, Kuali Bakers! We’re celebrating our nation and its diverse food by giving away exciting prizes from KitchenAid for the most incredible Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions!
To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese. Read our full instructions below to win!
1 x KitchenAid 3.3L Artisan Mini Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (3.3L)
3 x KitchenAid Classic 5-Speed Hand Mixer
1. Sign up and join the Kuali Bakers Community (KBC) at bit.ly/kualibakers (Important: Non-members are not eligible for the contest.)
2. Bake ANY burnt cheesecake in Malaysian-theme flavours by using Anchor Cream Cheese. Take a photo of your burnt cheesecake together with an Anchor Cream Cheese’s packaging by its side.
4. When the recipe and photo are published, share the recipe post from https://kuali.com/ on your Facebook and/or Instagram with the hashtags: #KualiBakers #KualiAnchorContest #cookwithAnchorDairy #BurntCheesecakeCun. Don’t forget to set the post status to ‘Public’!
5. Email the URL of your FB and/or IG post to [email protected] using the email address you used to sign up for KBC.
6. Winners will be selected based on uniqueness and creativity, technique, and appealing colour combinations. The entries will be assessed by a group of professional judges including chefs & food editors.
Winners will be notified via email or phone by 25 Oct 2021. If a winner is not contactable after three (3) attempts, he/she will be automatically disqualified, and the next winner will be selected.
STAR MEDIA GROUP BERHAD (Company No.: 197101000523 (10894-D) (“Organiser”) BURNT CHEESECAKE, LET’S MAKE IT MALAYSIAN (“Contest”)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST AS THEY CONTAIN BINDING LEGAL TERMS AND OBLIGATIONS INCLUDING LIMITATIONS OR EXLCUSION OF THE ORGANISER’S LIABILITY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE FULLY READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THIS CONTEST.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT PROCEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This Contest is organised by the Organiser and sponsored by Fonterra Brands (M) Sdn Bhd. (Company No.: 197501003873 (25562-M) (“Sponsor”). The Contest is open to all residents in Malaysia, aged 18 years and above at the time of entry save and except for:
a) Permanent and/or temporary employees of the Organiser or Sponsor and/or its respective subsidiaries and/or its affiliates, and their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, children or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or households of such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives; and
b) Representatives and/or business partners (including advertising, promotion and public relations agencies) of the Organiser and/or Sponsor and their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, children or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or households of such officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives.
2. The Contest shall commence from 25 August 2021 at 12.00am and end on 19 October 2021 at 11.59pm (“Contest Period”). Participants shall upload the recipes onto the Organiser’s website (https://www.kuali.com/) and/or email their recipes to [email protected] within the Contest Period, failing which late submission will be automatically disregarded.
3. To stand a chance to win the prizes, participants have to:
(i) Sign up and join the Kuali Bakers Community (“KBC”) at https://www.kuali.com/kuali- bakers-programme/.
(ii) Bake any burnt cheesecake in Malaysian-theme flavor by using “Anchor Cream Cheese” (“Anchor Ingredient”). Take a photo of your burnt cheesecake together with the Anchor Ingredient’s packaging by its side.
(iii) Upload your recipe and photo onto https://www.kuali.com/ and/or email the recipe to [email protected] directly. Note: Recipe and photo received by the Organiser within the Contest Period will be published on https://www.kuali.com/ within two (2) working days once it is approved by the Organiser.
(iv) When the recipe and photo is published, share the recipe post from https://www.kuali.com/ on your Facebook and/or Instagram with the hashtags: #KualiBakers #KualiAnchorContest #cookwithAnchorDairy #BurntCheesecakeCun. Remember to set the post status to ‘Public’.
(v) Email the URL link(s) to your Facebook’s and/or Instagram’s post(s) to [email protected] using the email address you used to sign up for KBC.
(vi) Winners will be selected based on uniqueness and creativity, technique, and appealing colour combinations. The entries will be assessed by a group of professional judges including chefs and food editors.
Winners will be notified via email or phone. If a winner is not contactable after three (3) attempts, he/she will be automatically disqualified, and the next winner will be selected.
4. Multiple entries are allowed.
4A. Participants warrant that they have independent, complete, explicit and uncontroversial copyright of their recipes and photos submitted for the Contest and submissions uploaded herein do not infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to the copyright and rights of portrait, reputation and privacy. All legal liabilities for any disputes arising from a breach of any of the aforementioned warranties shall be borne by the participants absolutely. The Organiser and Sponsor shall not assume any liability in this regard.
5. There are four (4) prizes to be won throughout the Contest Period. Each participant can only win one (1) prize. Breakdown of the prizes are as follows:
• One (1) Shopee Voucher to redeem KitchenAid 3.3L Artisan Mini Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (3.3L) from Shopee [https://shopee.com.my/product/145034020/6161508277?smtt=0.37330081- 1628065171.3]
• Three (3) Shopee Voucher(s) to redeem KitchenAid Classic 5-Speed Hand Mixer from Shopee [https://shopee.com.my/product/145034020/8805725588?smtt=0.37330081- 1628065155.3]
6. In the event any of the prizes are unavailable for any reason, the Organiser has the right to substitute the prize with any other product of similar value. The prize is non-transferable, non- refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes. Prize is given on an “As Is, Where Is” basis.
7. ByparticipatinginthisContest,theparticipantsacknowledgeandagreethattheOrganiserexcludes all warranty and/or liability in connection with the awarded prizes and/or the Contest. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including personal injury and/or death) resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prize. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including personal injury and/or death) in any manner whatsoever suffered by the participants as a result of their participation in the Contest and/or the use of the prizes.
8. While the Organiser will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Contest’s website (https://www.kuali.com/), Kuali mobile application, Kuali Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/StarKuali/) and Kuali Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/kualimy/ ), the Organiser makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any comissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the Content.
9. Use of and browsing on the Contest’s website (https://www.kuali.com/), Kuali mobile application, Kuali Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/StarKuali/) and Kuali Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/kualimy/) is done at the participants’ own risk. Neither the Organiser nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Contest’s website/ Kuali mobile application/ Kuali Facebook, nor any naming right sponsors, event sponsors and third parties affiliated with the Organiser shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of the participants’ access to, or use of, or browsing the Contest’s website/ Kuali mobile application/ Kuali Facebook, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Contest’s website/ Kuali mobile application/ Kuali Facebook, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, their computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Contest’s website/ Kuali mobile application/ Kuali Facebook is provided to the participants "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
10. The Organiser and Sponsor will not pay any fee for the recipes and/or photos submitted by the participants for this Contest. Unless otherwise specified, all ancillary costs are the participants' responsibility.
11. If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, then the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the terms and conditions for this Contest, modify the Contest, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest, as appropriate, without prior notice.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and the amended terms and conditions will be uploaded onto https://www.kuali.com/
13. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING STATEMENT RELATING TO PARTICIPANT (“Notice”) IN ACCORDANCE WITH PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT, 2010 (“PDPA”) AND PUBLICITY
13.1 The PDPA governs the processing of the participant’s personal data (“Personal Data”) by the Organiser. This Notice is issued to participants to inform that this is the basis upon which the processing of the Personal Data is done by the Organiser and the Sponsor.
13.2 Purpose: All information (including Personal Data) submitted by participants in their participation of the Contest shall belong to the Organiser and the participants irrevocably and unconditionally consent and permit the Organiser to use, publish or feature the participants’ and/or their pictures (which may include the participant’s name, statements about the Contest or any of its related matter) without further notice or compensation for publicity, advertising or any other related purposes in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to any publications, websites and/or any promotional materials of the Organiser and/or the Sponsor connected to the Contest.
13.3 Transfer: The participants’ Personal Data will be kept confidential by the Organiser and Sponsor but the participants agree that for the purposes set out in Clause 14.2 above, the Organiser and/or Sponsor may transfer or disclose such Personal Data to the following parties within or outside of Malaysia:
(a) Other partners or any participating partners which owe a duty of confidentiality to the Organiser and/or Sponsor;
(b) Agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to the Organiser and/or the Sponsor providing administrative, telecommunications, data processing or other services to the Organiser and/or the Sponsor in relation to the Contest (such as but not limited to professional advisers, customer call centre providers, gift redemption centres or data entry companies);
(c) Any subsidiaries and/or affiliates of the Organiser and/or the Sponsor that owe a duty of care to the Organiser and/or the Sponsor;
(d) Any law enforcement agency and/or regulatory body for compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes and/or guidelines and/or any person or entity to whom the Organiser/Sponsor are under a binding obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, rule, regulations, code and/or guideline and/or order of any competent court of law, law enforcement agencies and/or regulatory bodies.
13.4 Access: The participants have the right to request access to and to request correction of the relevant participants’ Personal Data. Nothing herein contained shall limit the rights of any participant under the PDPA.
15. AllentryinstructionsandanyotherspecificdetailsrelatingtotheContestortheprizenotspecified herein shall form part of these terms and conditions.
16. The Organiser’s decisions are final and there shall be no appeal entertained and/or allowed. All participants shall not resort to court proceedings to review the Organiser’s decisions.
17. For further information, please email your enquiries to [email protected].