This offer is valid from 18 November 2021 to 21 November 2021 Malaysia Time (MYT).
𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 🇲🇾 𝙄𝙩’𝙨 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!🤩
𝙊𝙝 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙩 𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙏𝙖𝙞𝙬𝙖𝙣’𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩. ✈️
𝐋𝐞𝐭’𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬!
✅𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐎𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭?🤔
‼️𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙅𝙤𝙞𝙣? ‼️
1. 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙊𝙝 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩
2. 𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙬, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙜 3 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣
3. 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣
⭐️ 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘮 𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘶, 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘢’𝘴 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘢 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 10 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘚𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘮 2022 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 !
𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘸!
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 21 𝘕𝘰𝘷 2021, 6𝘱𝘮.
📍𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙚: 𝙒𝙏𝘾, 𝙆𝙇 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡 3
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙉𝙤. 3149-3151,3156-3158
🗓 20-21 𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 2021
- Each contestant can use one account to participate only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- TTBKL is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without prior notice.
- It is essential that you supply a current email address and contact number as all winners will be notified by Facebook messenger / Instagram Message or Email within 30 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- TTBKL will notify the winner by email /Facebook messenger / Instagram message when and where the prize can be collected.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest is open to all citizens in Malaysia and Indonesia who are aged 13 years and above.
- This contest is exclusive for Taiwan Tourism Facebook Fanpage & Instagram followers only.
- TTBKL reserves the right to change, suspend or alter the terms and conditions of the contest, or terminate the contest, at any time and for any reason. TTBKL’s decisions on all matters relating to this contest are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”):
- By participating in this contest, all contestants consent to allow TTBKL to process and disclose to any third party, all personal data of the contestants provided by the contestants pursuant to this contest for any and all purposes relating to this Contest and any and all other activity relating to or arising from the course of business including, without limitation for the running of this contest and or any event or publicity of the contest in any form or through any media without additional compensation, notification or permission.