This offer is valid from 1 January 2022 to 12 February 2022 Malaysia Time (MYT).
SURE WIN prizes up to RM15,000 just by joining Dutch Lady Tap & Win! Just 4 easy steps, what are you waiting for? Join now!
Step 1: Buy a minimum of 2 packs to join (Dutch Lady Juicy Milk 200ml x 4 or Dutch Lady MARVEL UHT 180ml x 4)
Step 2: Register your personal details and submit your receipt
Step 3: Play ‘Tap & Win’ game and you will be rewarded with SURE WIN E-Wallet credit
Step 4: Share your score on Facebook to get more chances to win a Nintendo Switch with every submission!
Eligibility and Contest Period
1. The Dutch Lady Tap & Win Digital Contest (“Contest”) will run from 1 January 2022 (12:00 a.m.) - 12 February 2022 (11:59 p.m.) (“Contest Period”). Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad (Registration No. 196301000165 (5063-V) (“Organiser”) reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. Participants agree to be bound to any such changes. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified. The Organiser’s decision shall be final and binding, therefore no correspondence shall be entertained.
2. This Contest is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above (on 1 January 2022) except the employees and immediate family members of the Organiser, including the employees and immediate family members of its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies. The Organiser shall reserve the right to request for evidence of identification documents. By participating in this contest, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising from your participation, howsoever arising.
3. How To Participate
i) Buy minimum two (2) packs of Dutch Lady Juicy Milk (4x200ml) or Dutch Lady Marvel UHT (4x180ml) of any variant in a single receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) from participating ecommerce stores (including Shopee, Lazada, Panda mart & Potboy, as long as receipt is provided) within the Contest Period and keep the receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) for verification purposes.
ii) Visit www.dutchladybuyandwin.com to sign up with personal detail. iii) Submit proof of purchase.
iv) Play the ‘Tap & Win Game’ to score as many points as you can within 20 seconds, and win the guaranteed prize - Touch’N GO eWallet credit amount based on your score in the game.
v) Share the post on your social media account to get double entry tickets for Grand prize Lucky Draw Contest to win Nintendo Switch worth RM1,299.
4. There are 2 different types of contest entries with 1 unique receipt submission.
- Tap & Win Digital Contest (“Digital Contest”)
- Nintendo Switch Grand prize Lucky Draw Contest (“Grand Prize Lucky Draw”)
4.1 For Tap & Win Digital Contest, participant can enter the Contest in the microsite (www.dutchladybuyand win.com)
4.1.1 Each participant is entitled/eligible to submit more than one  entry throughout the Contest Period, but each entry must be accompanied by a unique receipt. Subsequent entries with duplicated receipts will be forfeited. Participants will be identified by their name, MyKad number, phone number and proof of purchase [“POP”] or receipt number keyed into the microsite. A receipt submitted in Digital Contest will automatically qualify for Nintendo Switch Grand prize Lucky Draw Contest. The same receipt cannot be submitted twice in Digital Contest.
4.1.2 The POP required to enter the Contest is one  original printed receipt with at least purchase of two (2) packs of any Dutch Lady Juicy Milk (4x200ml) or Dutch Lady Marvel UHT (4x180ml) of any variant from the participating ecommerce stores Shopee, Lazada, Panda mart & Potboy during the Contest Period. Every unique receipt entitles for 1 game. Receipts cannot be combined.
4.1.3 Participants are required to safe keep the original Receipt for verification purposes, failing which, the Organiser shall forfeit the Prize. Each Participant must have a valid Touch ‘n Go ewallet account.
4.1.4 The Organiser shall be entitled to request the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials for verification purposes.
4.1.5 The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete and late entries. The Organiser and the companies involved in this contest shall not be held liable in any way for delays, non- deliveries and/or interruptions of technical malfunction of telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment,. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is strictly prohibited.
4.1.6 If the customer wrongly fills in the number of item purchased, the number of prizes won only given to the valid entry with valid purchase only. Prizes given will be prizes drawn out first.
4.2 For Nintendo Switch Grand prize Lucky Draw Contest, participant will enter this Contest automatically with valid submission to Digital Contest in the microsite (www.dutchladybuyandwin.com). However, the same receipt cannot be submitted twice in Digital Contest.
Participant are encouraged to share and post this contest on their social media account to entitle for double entry per submission.
Example: Mr. Lee purchased four (4) packs of Dutch Lady Juicy Milk 4x200ml in a single receipt from Shopee. He will be entitled to enter the Contest by key in personal detail, number of item purchase, unique receipt number & upload receipt photo. Mr. Lee is entitled for 2 games in Tap & Win Digital Contest and win guaranteed prize. It also will automatically gain two (2) tickets to stand a chance to win Grand Prize Nintendo Switch. Mr. Lee share this contest post on his facebook account and get 2 more tickets in Grand Prize Nintendo Switch Lucky Draw upon successful verification of the details by the Organiser.
5. Tap & Win Digital Contest – Touch N Go eWallet credit There are 3,000 prizes to be won worth RM12,000*.
30x Winner: RM38 Touch N Go eWallet credit each 12x Winner: RM18 Touch N Go eWallet credit each 450x Winner: RM8 Touch N Go eWallet credit each 600x Winner: RM5 Touch N Go eWallet credit each 600x Winner: RM2 Touch N Go eWallet credit each 1,200x Winner: RM1 Touch N Go eWallet credit each
6. Grand prize Lucky Draw Contest – 3x Nintendo Switch worth RM1,299 each. There is a total of three (3) units of Nintendo Switch to be won throughout the promotion period.
Winner Selection & Redemption of Prizes
7. For Tap & Win Digital Contest, the winners will be determined randomly via system based on first come first serve through total number of submissions. Each valid submission will be entitled to win one (1) guaranteed prize.
8. For Nintendo Switch Grand prize Lucky Draw Contest, the winners will be determined by the total number of qualified entries received during the Contest Period divided by 30, for example: if the total number of qualified entries is 3,000, then this number will be divided by 30 and rounded to the nearest whole number which is 100. Hence the 100th qualified entries will be shortlisted and stand to win the Grand Prize. In the event the shortlisted entry is disqualified, the next earlier entry will be the replacement winner, for example: the replacement winner for the 30th qualified entry is 31st qualified entry.
9. Announcement of the Grand Prize winners will be made within a month after the Contest Period has ended, i.e. from 12 February 2022 - 12 March 2022) Participants may submit as many entries as possible throughout the Contest Period. Participants can win multiple prizes in Digital Contest but each submission must come with unique receipt number. The list of Grand Prize winners will be announced on the Organiser’s Facebook (facebook.com/spread.the.goodness.of.milk) and Instagram (instagram.com/dutchladymy/) page (Winner Announcement).
10. Each winner for Tap & Win contest will be contacted by the Organiser via Whatapps within a 7 days after the entry submission to provide the required details and a Proof of Purchase (refer How To Participate) within 72 hours from the Winner Announcement to confirm the prize redemption. Should the winner is not contactable after the 3rd call attempt by the Organiser within 72 hours from the Winner Announcement, Organiser will proceed to pick another winner and Organiser is not responsible and will not be held liable in the event that any of the Winners are unreachable as a result of an invalid contact information provided by the participant or cannot be contacted for whatsoever reason.
11. The Organiser will give out contest prize via 2 methods:
11.1 Touch ‘N Go eWallet credit will be credited directly into the Winner’s Touch ’n Go eWallet account within seven (7) working days from notification of the winning Prize; or
11.2 Touch ‘N Go eWallet reload PIN with winning amount will be provided to winner within seven (7) working days from notification of the winning Prize. Winner shall claim their winning amount by key in the Reload PIN into their personal TNG eWallet account.
12. In the event that the Organiser finds the presented receipt is not authentic or invalid then the Organiser shall be entitled to disqualify the Winner and forfeit the Prize from the Winner without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
13. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage or claim resulting from participation in this Contest and from redemption and usage of the prizes.
14. The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to any Participant who defaults in collecting the Prizes in accordance with the Prize Redemption in any respect whatsoever.
15. Prizes are strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the Participant in any other form or manner other than that specified by the Organiser.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prizes will be dealt with.
18. By participating in this Contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser and/or its affiliates reserves the right to publish, use the participants’ and winners’ names and/or photographs & videos (including but not limited to the Grand Prize Winner) plus their entries and interviews for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant is not entitled to make any claims, monetary or otherwise, for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
19. The Organiser collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organiser and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, the participant is deemed to have given permission to the Organiser and/or its authorized agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs the Organiser via Careline at 1-800-88-1191 or at [email protected] that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, the Organiser will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other companies or partners for their independent use. For The Organiser’s full Personal Data Protection Act Compliant Notice, please refer to The Organiser’s website at www.dutchlady.com.my.
20. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Organiser.
21. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, without any liability to any person, at any time to amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions including to change the Contest Period, make Prize substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, Participants agree that their continued participation in the Contest will constitute their acceptance to such changes.
22. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.