This offer is valid from 11 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 Malaysia Time (MYT).
Fancy a FREE Limited Edition Pepsi T-Shirt? Just buy 1 bottle of Pepsi Regular / Pepsi Black range* to receive 1 stamp. Collect 10 stamps and stand a chance to win your t-shirt!
Only 100 winners will be selected and available only at Peninsular Malaysia from 11 October 2021 – 30 November 2021.
*Participating products include Pepsi 500ml / Pepsi Black 400ml / Pepsi Black Vanilla 400ml / Pepsi Black Mango 400ml / Pepsi Black Lime 400ml / Pepsi Black Raspberry 400ml.
Free Exclusive Pepsi T-Shirt Stamp Campaign T&C
myNEWS Retail (“the Organiser”) is the organiser of this contest and in collaboration with Etika.
11 October 2021 (12:00 AM) to 31 November 2021 (11:59 PM) Malaysian time.
Only applicable to all myNEWS app members.
The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
- Employees of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers, sisters, including spouses); and/or
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers, sisters, including spouses).
Submission of Entries and Qualifying Criteria
Eligible Person (“Participant”) are qualified to participate in the Contest when collected set of stamps (total 10 stamps). Participant will need to purchase any 1 of Pepsi products listed below to receive 1 stamp.
- Pepsi 500ml
- Pepsi Black 400ml
- Pepsi Black Vanilla 400ml
- Pepsi Black Mango 400ml
- Pepsi Black Lime 400ml
- Pepsi Black Raspberry 400ml
- To complete an entry submission, the Participant must click the ‘Redeem’ button after complete set of stamps and fill up the form to be eligible for ONE (1) entry. Multiple entries are permitted.
- Promotion is valid at myNEWS stores with Pepsi products listed above except at Senai International Airport, KLIA2 Domestic Airside, Xiamen University, First World Hotel (Genting) and East Malaysia stores.
- Stamp(s) will be awarded on condition of a successful myNEWS app barcode scan.
- Not applicable for GrabMart and Foodpanda delivery service.
- Only 100 winners will be selected and each member can only win ONE (1) Prize only.
- Winners of this Contest will be announced on 10th of December 2021 via myNEWS app push notification and Facebook.
- There will be ONE HUNDRED (100) prize winner at the end of the Contest Period.
- The Free Pepsi T-shirt is strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the user in any other form or manner other than specified by myNEWS. T-Shirt size range: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL and 3XL. To find out the size chart, please refer T-Shirt Size Guide on myNEWS Facebook. Please note that size is not exchangeable once selected.
- Eligible prize winners will be contacted via telephone and is required to correctly answer a question before being declared a winner. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection or etc, another two (2) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours from the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and thereafter select the next best qualified prize winners. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. In the event the eligible winner fails to correctly answer the question, the Organiser reserves the right to terminate the eligible prize winner and open to the next best qualified eligible prize winner.
- The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit prizes if the Contest winner fails to provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organiser.
- All prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable/redeemable for cash, credit or rebate of any kind and do not include any accessories or items shown in any advertisements and/or promotional materials which are for photography purposes only. Winner is fully responsible for all taxes that may be payable or taxable (if any).
Delivery / Collection Method
- The FREE Pepsi T-shirt will be delivered/couriered to the winners 3 weeks after the campaign is over.
- myNEWS, its agents, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for packages delivered incorrectly or lost due to incorrect or incomplete shipping information provided by customer.
- Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to any user who defaults the delivery date in any respect whatsoever. The Organiser reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prizes will be dealt with.
- Prizes, which are damaged/lost/stolen during delivery process, are not replaceable and the Organiser disclaims any obligations to replace the damaged prizes.
- The winner shall be bound by the rules or any terms and conditions govern the relationship between the winner and party who provides, delivers and/or sponsors the prize for this Contest.
- The Organiser hereby disclaims all liabilities in relation to delivery procedure of the prizes, any delay or failure arising on the part of the delivery party during the delivery process and other claims, costs or losses incurred by the winner arising from such prizes delivery process and its arrangement.
- Acceptance and use of prize by winner shall be at their own and entire risk at all times and the Organiser disclaims all liability arising therefrom.
Other Terms and Conditions
- myNEWS is not liable for mobile connection failure or malfunction of scanning device.
- Visuals shown are for illustration purposes only.
- While stocks last and subject to availability.
- This promotion is not valid with other ongoing promotions, discounts or other vouchers.
- myNEWS reserves the right to change the terms & conditions without prior notice. By participating this campaign, you are by default agreed to myNEWS to share your personal details to agent, sponsors and representatives.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical issues, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process or the operation of this Contest. The Organiser reserves the right to remove any submissions of the person who it reasonably suspects has violated or infringed any of these general terms and conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest and/or the Contest submission process.
- The Organiser reserves the right at any time to amend or delete the terms of the instructions or explanations at its sole discretion without prior notice. Any such changes shall be binding and will take effect immediately upon such amendment, change or deletion. Participation in this Contest shall constitute acceptance of these terms and any amendment(s) thereof.