This offer is valid from 1 October 2021 to 26 December 2021 Malaysia Time (MYT).
MONTH 1: 1 - 31 OCT 2021
💰 MONTHLY PRIZE: RM300 x20 winners 💰
It's game time with Tao Kae Noi and PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds Mobile! So, how can you get your GAME ON for this campaign? Simple!
HOW TO JOIN:
1. Purchase 5 packs of Tao Kae Noi x PUBG Mobile Limited Edition Crispy Seaweed
2. Upload your receipt into the Google Forms link provided
3. Answer “When is the best time to snack on TKN x PUBG Mobile Limited Edition Crispy Seaweed?” in the same Google Forms link provided
Ready to get your game on with Tao Kae Noi and PUBG Mobile for RM300? 20 of you will be the lucky ones! 😉
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Game On! with Tao Kae Noi x PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds Mobile 2021
Campaign “Game On! with Tao Kae Noi x PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds Mobile” [“Campaign”] is organized by Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL [“Organizer”] and is opened to permanent residents of Malaysia or Malaysian nationals with a valid MyKad on 1 October 2021 [“Participants”].
Individuals from the following groups are not eligible to participate in this Campaign:
- Organizing Staff [Including affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [children, parents, siblings, including spouse]; and/or;
- Representatives, employees, employees and/or agents of advertising services and/or promotions of the Organizer (including affiliated and related companies), and their immediate family members [children, parents, siblings, including spouse];
- Individuals who have direct contact with Organizational staff (including affiliated and related companies).
This campaign will be held from 1 October 2021 to 26 December 2021. [“Campaign Period”].
Monthly Prize Campaign Schedule (3 months in total)
Month 1: 1 - 31 October 2021
Month 2: 1 - 30 November 2021
Month 3: 1 - 26 December 2021
The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend or extend the campaign period for any reason at any time, without any liability and without prior notice. Entries received outside the Weekly Prize Campaign Period are invalid and will be canceled.
- To join this campaign, participants are required to make a minimum purchase of at least FIVE limited edition Tao Kae Noi x PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds Mobile Crispy Seaweed in a single receipt [“Proof of Purchase”] from participating stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets as well as our official e-commerce platforms mentioned below:
Tao Kae Noi Malaysia Official Store (https://shopee.com.my/taokaenoimy.os)
SOCMA Trading Shopee Store (https://shopee.com.my/sretail)
SOCMA Lazada Flagship Store (https://www.lazada.com.my/shop/socma/)
- As this [“Campaign Period”] corresponds with our other campaign (Indulge & Redeem campaign by Tao Kae Noi x Touch ‘n Go), participants are allowed to use the same receipt for both campaigns’ submissions provided that the minimum value of each campaign is met in a SINGLE receipt.
- e.g. The participant’s receipt shows the value of RM20 inclusive of ONE Hi Tempura product in it and 5 packets of Tao Kae Noi x PUBG Mobile packets.
- Participants can submit as many entries as they want for this campaign as long as each entry made is accompanied with a copy of the original receipt containing TAO KAE NOI purchase as proof of purchase. Each receipt is permitted for one time use only. Participation will be cancelled if the same receipt is used more than once.
Participants can join this Campaign through the instructions explained as below:
Method and Information of Participation
Buy 5 of the limited edition Tao Kae Noi x PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds Mobile Crispy Seaweed packaging (to qualify for the Monthly Prizes) in a single receipt at any participating stores, hypermarkets, supermarkets and e-commerce platforms to be sent as proof of purchase via the Google Form link provided.
For submission of entries, participants must send their entry to the Google Forms link provided by Tao Kae Noi’s official Facebook (/TaokaenoiClubMY) and Instagram (@taokaenoiclubmy): https://bit.ly/TKN-PUBG-receipt
Participants need to submit all their necessary details below required along with a clear picture of their receipt in the link to participate:
Full Name as per IC
Instagram/Facebook profile link
- Participants need to submit their answer of “When is the best time to snack on TKN x PUBG Mobile Crispy Seaweed?” in the same Google Forms link provided for participants to submit their receipt(s).
- Participants will receive a notification from Google Forms within seconds after they have sent in their submission to signify that their receipt submission has been received.
- Every valid submission received during the Campaign Period will be a qualified submission provided that all steps are completed.
- Every participant is qualified to win ONE (1) monthly prize during the whole Campaign Period.
- Participants are required to keep the original copy of their receipt [“Proof of Purchase”] for verification purposes should they be selected as one of the Monthly Winners.
Prizes will be given out in two tiers throughout the [“Campaign Period’], Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Tier 1 prizes are redeemable instantly with just ONE purchase of the limited edition Tao Kae Noi x PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds Mobile Crispy Seaweed Packaging
Each limited edition Tao Kae Noi x PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds Mobile Crispy Seaweed Packaging contains a code where customers can redeem their In-Game Skin CDKEY (Polar Dancer Beanie outfit) and Antlers (Pan) valid till 31 March 2022 following these steps:
a. Visit https://www.pubgmobile.com/redeem/
b. Enter PUBG MOBILE Character ID, Redeem Code, and the Verification code
c. Click ‘Redeem’
In the case of the code in your Tao Kae Noi x PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds Mobile Crispy Seaweed Packaging being defective, please contact Tao Kae Noi’s official Facebook (/TaokaenoiClubMY) or Instagram (@taokaenoiclubmy) for a replacement code with a clear image of your defective code.
- Tier 2 prizes are given out monthly for those who purchase a minimum of 5 packets of the limited edition Tao Kae Noi x PlayersUnknown Battleground Mobile Crispy Seaweed packaging in a single receipt.
October (Month 1): RM300 Cash Prize x20 monthly winners
November (Month 2): RM300 Cash Prize x20 monthly winners
December (Month 3):-
Grand Prize: iPhone 12 64GB Blue x1 monthly winner
Second Prize: Airpods with Charging Case x2 monthly winners
Third Prize: TTRacing Duo V3 Gaming Chair x2 monthly winners
Consolation Prize: RM300 Cash Prize x5 monthly winners
- Grand Prize of one iPhone 12 64GB Blue is based on availability. In the case of unavailability of the initial Blue colour for the iPhone, the Organizer has the right to replace it with another available colour.
- All cash prize money will be transferred to the respected winners within a month after the [“Campaign Period”].
- The Organizer will not be held responsible for any prizes which are damaged, lost or stolen in transit.
- Prizes, which are damaged, lost or stolen in transit, are not replaceable and the Organizer disclaims any obligations to replace the damaged, lost or stolen prizes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to handle the participants’ submission verification process as well as for the delivery of prize.
The decisions of the Organizer are final, binding and not in dispute. Any objection and/or complaints through any medium will not be entertained.
- Winners will be notified through messaging via social media (Instagram & Facebook). All prizes must be claimed within 1 month from notification period. Claiming of prizes will not be valid and withdrawn if the winner fails to claim within the set period of time. The Organizer reserves the right to not entertain any requests to delay or change the set period of time to claim prizes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any winners that fail to adhere to the procedure of claiming the prizes that is set by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be responsible for any unreceived notifications of prizes to the winners or any late notifications sent to winners.
- Names of the monthly winners will be announced on Tao Kae Noi’s official Facebook (/TaokaenoiClubMY) and Instagram (@taokaenoiclubmy) by Organizer 1 week after each campaign month has ended. In the event that the winner does not receive any notice, the notice posted on Tao Kae Noi’s official Facebook (@TaokaenoiClubMY) and Instagram (@taokaenoiclubmy) will be deemed sufficient. Any reason by winners who did not receive any notice will not be entertained by the Organizer to prolong the redemption of prizes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to judge the verification process of the Campaign winners for the delivery purposes of the prizes.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANIZER
The organizer reserves the right to automatically disqualify participants for not completing any of the Contest Mechanics stated above.
Participants and winners shall be solely responsible and liable in the event of liability, accidental injury, injury, damage, claim or accident (including death) arising from their participation in this contest and/or use of the prize and agree to release The Organizer and its agencies from any claim to injury, accident, loss of life or loss of economy and others.
Acceptance of the merchandise signifies the permission given to the Organizer and its agency to use the participant's name and/or photo for publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without notice and/or compensation.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in this Campaign, the Participant shall be deemed to have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions contained herein and shall comply with all and/or any decisions made by the Organizer.
CHANGES IN THE CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to the Campaign Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the Participants are bound by such changes.
If there are any inconsistencies, contradictions, ambiguities or differences between the Bahasa Malaysia version and English version or any version in other languages, the English version will prevail.
The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or suspend this Campaign in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
The Organizer takes reasonable precautions to keep the Participant's personal data safe, and requires a third party data processor to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organizer may provide the Participant's personal data if required for the purpose of organizing this Campaign, or is required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
The Participant agrees that all materials submitted by the Participant for this Campaign belong to the Organizer. If applicable, copyright and all intellectual property rights (including moral rights) contained in all materials including but not limited to digital or non-digital materials (for example: video and images) will be the property of the Organizer upon submission.
Except for the copyrights and other intellectual property rights associated with the prize eligible for the Participant, all copyrights and intellectual property rights (including moral rights) contained in the patent, trademark name, proprietary rights contained in the products referred to in these Terms and This condition, that is, among other things, TAO KAE NOI is the property of the Organizer whether or not it is registered in the Organizer's name.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”):
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL [“Organizer”] is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order for us to provide you with our services and to operate in an efficient and effective manner, we may need to collect relevant personal information from you either manually or through our webpage. The personal information collected by us may be in the form of but is not limited to identity card number, address, bank account details, telephone number, credit card details, business details or any other information stipulated by the PDPA.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL processes your personal data only for specific and limited purposes.
You agree that all personal data collected and/or processed by Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL may include but not be limited to the following purposes:
To communicate with you;
To respond to your queries;
To process applications for and the provision of Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL’s Products and/or Services;
For all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL may disclose your personal data to our affiliates or third parties that perform services on Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL’s behalf and in doing so we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE POLICY
You hereby agree and accept that by registering and/or continuing to use the Products and/or Services, you authorize and consent to your personal data being processed by and where required, disclosed to classes of third parties as identified by Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL for the purposes of Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL providing the Products and/or Services to you. For the avoidance of doubt, you also hereby explicitly consent to Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL processing any sensitive personal data relevant to such purposes.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may at any time withdraw your consent to Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL processing any personal data of yours or to any part or portion of the same by sending to Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL at the address set out below a written notice of withdrawal and within the period prescribed under the PDPA. Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL shall take all necessary measures to give effect to your withdrawal of consent, to the extent that such withdrawal does not conflict with any of Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL’s other legal obligations.
- If you do not wish to have your personal data shared with any other party, or if you do not wish to be solicited for products or services offered by Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL or any other parties including third parties, kindly inform us in writing at the communication information as given below.
- You shall, upon written request, be granted access to all personal data held or stored or processed by Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL. To avoid confusion, “access” for the purposes of this provision shall mean notification of such personal data of yours that is processed by or on behalf of Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL and to have a copy of such personal data communicated or conveyed to you in an intelligible form of Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL’s choosing.
CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You may at any time make a written request to Tinker Society, as the appointed agency to correct any personal data of yours that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date and Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PCL shall, upon receipt of your written request for correction(s), take all necessary measures to give effect to such correction(s).
Please direct any requests to withdraw consent or to request access and/or correction to any Personal Data as follows:
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Lot B-05-21, Aurora Place, Bukit Jalil,
57000 Wilayah Persekutuan,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
All written requests to Tinker Society, as the appointed agency to correct any personal data of yours that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date must be submitted before 7 March 2021. Any requests submitted after this date will not be valid to be processed.
By publishing this policy in this webpage, we shall deem our customers and/or clients have already been notified.