This offer is valid from 20 August 2021 to 30 September 2021 Malaysia Time (MYT).
Other, Free Gift
Spend RM15 and above on any Hershey's Soyfresh products at Jaya Grocer and stand a chance to win a Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch worth RM1,000!
How to Participate
- Step 1: Purchase a minimum of HERSHEY’S Soyfresh products above RM15 (any variant) from any Jaya Grocer outlets in West Malaysia during the contest period.
- Step 2: Scan the QR code or Key in the link (https://bit.ly/3rsmagA) to upload your clear photo of the receipt and fill in your particulars.
- Step 3: Retain the original receipt for validation purpose.
- Step 4: Wait for the result. The winners will be notified through email/phone.
This contest ends on 30 September 2021. Visit Jaya Grocer today!
1) This contest “Happy Drinking & Tracking” is organized by Ace Canning Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organizer”)and is exclusively for Jaya Grocer outlets in West Malaysia.
2) This contest is open to all Malaysian aged 18 and above with valid National Registered Identity Card (NRIC). Employees of the Organizer, its related companies, promotion partners, agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3) The contest starts from 20 August 2021 until 30 September 2021 (‘Contest Period’).
4) All entries have to be received latest by 23:59:59 (Malaysia time), 7 October 2021 (‘Closing Entries Date’).Any entries received after this period (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall beautomatically disqualified.
5) To participate in the contest, contestants are required to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Purchase a minimum of HERSHEY’S Soyfresh products above RM15 (any variant) from any Jaya Grocer outlets in West Malaysia during the contest period.
Step 2: Scan the QR code or Key in the link (https://bit.ly/3rsmagA) to upload your clear photo of the receipt and fill in your particulars.
Step 3: Retain the original receipt for validation purpose.
Step 4: Wait for the result. The winners will be notified through email/phone.
6) Contestants may submit multiple entries to increase chances of winning via accumulating the purchased value to be the highest spender (“Top Spender”) throughout the contest period. Each entry must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt as the proof of purchase in order to be considered as ONE (1) valid entry. Each original valid proof of purchase which includes at least RM15 and above of any HERSHEY’S Soyfresh products, will be accepted.
7) Contestants MUST keep the original receipts for verification purposes. Duplicate copies and photocopies of the original purchase receipt(s) are not acceptable.
8) Particulars sent through JotForm is not proof of acceptance. The Organizer and the companies involved in this contest shall not be held liable in any way for delays, non-deliveries and/or interruption of JotForm sent or received.
9) The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the following entries and/or person(s) without having to furnish any proof or explanation to the contestant: Any entries suspected of a syndication; illegal acquisition of receipt (“Proof of Purchase”); and any other disputable entries which appears questionable to the Organizer.
10) Prize for this contest is as per below: Prize x THREE (3) winners: Each winner is entitled for Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch Black worth RM1,000 each
11) Each Contestant is allowed to win only one (1) Prize throughout the Contest Period.
12) Winning criteria: Contestants with the highest accumulated purchase amount (RM) of HERSHEY’S Soyfresh drinks during the Contest Period will be qualified as the Top Spenders (“Winners”). Highest spend by individual will be tabulated using the submitted IC number as reference.
13) The shortlisted finalists will be contacted via telephone on best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts of which the next two (2) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours from the first call attempt. In the event that the shortlisted finalist(s) could not be contacted, the organizer reserves the right to replace the shortlisted finalist(s) with the next name on the list.
14) The Organizer reserves the rights at its absolute discretion to forfeit the Prize of any winner who is unable to provide original receipt as stipulated in item (6) of the Contest Terms and Conditions.
15) All prizes are bound to the terms as stipulated in the letter of confirmation/prize agreement/prize voucher, whichever applicable. All prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used will be forfeited.
16) The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize with others of similar value without prior notice.
17) Announcement of the contest winners will be made no later than 07 November 2021 via www.acecanning.com.The eligible winners will be notified via telephone/email at the end of the ‘Closing Entries Date’ where details and terms of the collection of prizes will be given. Prizes not collected within 45 days from the notification date will be forfeited and any enquiries thereafter will not be entertained.
18) The eligible winners will be required to submit the original receipt to The Organizer (with matching unique receipt number as JotForm entry) and a copy of their NRIC before the prize is dispatched or collected, at their own cost for validation purposes, failing which, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner.
19) The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display winners’ details and photographs for advertising and publicity purposes and also for the purpose of announcing the winners in either the printed media or electronic media for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation in connection with the Contest.
20) All decisions are final. The Organizer will not entertain any request to appeal or review on the decision made by the Organizers. The Organizer reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any invalid entries, to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or change the contest and its prizes.
21) The Organizer reserves the absolute right to disqualify entries if (DISQUALIFICATIONS):the entries are incomplete, illegible or disfigured; orthe entries are submitted out of the Contest Period; orthe entries are found using the same receipt number for multiple submissions; orthe entries without the prescribed proof of purchase; orthe entries are found using the receipts that suspected fake or fraudulent
22) All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that areincurred to participate in the contest and redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winners.
23) Winners are required to collect Contest Prize at Ace Canning Corporation Sdn Bhd located in Shah Alam,Selangor, Malaysia. A designated representative is allowed. He/ She will be required to present an authorizationletter with photocopy IC.
24) The Organizer, its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, withoutlimitation, indirect or consequential loss, damage, person’s negligence) in connection with any aspect of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Should there be any damage or loss of the Contest Prize delivered through courier services, Ace Canning Corporation Sdn. Bhd. will not be responsible or liable to replace or compensate.
25) Please note that The Organizer requires your personal information in order to process your participation in the contest, without which, your participation would not be process.
26) All contestants hereby warrant that all statements and personal details given are true, correct, accurate & complete, and that the contestants have read and understood all the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of this contest and agree to be bound by it.
27) This Contest shall be governed under Malaysian Law.
28) Privacy Notice Pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act 2010In compliance with the laws of Malaysia, the contestants hereby consent and authorize the Organizer to collect, process, safe keep the required details and to disclose the contestants’ personal details to Jaya Grocer and related parties involve in organizing this contest. Any withdrawal of the contestants’ consent given shall be made in writing and received by the Organizer before the expiry of the contest period and in such event the contestant(s) shall be deemed to have withdrawn from this contest.