This offer is valid from 17 November 2021 to 2 January 2022 Malaysia Time (MYT).
Spend RM25 and above on MasterFoods and/or Dolmio products in a single receipt at Jaya Grocer today and stand a chance to win a KitchenAid 9 Speed Hand Mixer worth RM859!
Scan the QR code to submit your entry. Terms and conditions apply. This contest ends on 2 January 2022.
1) This contest is organized by Ace Canning Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organizer”) and is exclusively for Jaya Grocer outlets in Malaysia.
2) This contest is open to all Malaysian aged 18 and above with valid National Registered Identity Card (NRIC). Employees of the Organizer, its related companies, promotion partners, agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3) The contest starts from 17 November 2021 until 2 January 2022 (‘Contest Period’).
4) All entries have to be received latest by 23:59:59 (Malaysia time), 2 January 2022 (‘Closing Entries Date’). Any entries received after this period (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be automatically disqualified.
5) To participate in the contest, contestants are required to follow the steps below: - o Step 1: Purchase RM25 worth of MasterFoods or Dolmio products from any Jaya Grocer outlets in Malaysia during the contest period. o Step 2: Scan the QR code OR key in the link (https://bit.ly/3jkWiAG) o Step 3: Upload clear photo of the receipt and fill in your particulars. Retain the original receipt for validation purpose and wait for the result. The winners will be notified through email/phone.
6) Cumulative receipts allowed. Contestant will get one (1) entry for every RM25 spent. For example: RM10.00 – not qualify RM25.00 – 1 entry RM50.00 – 2 entries
7) Particulars sent through JotForm is not proof of acceptance. The Organizer and the companies involved in this contest shall not be held liable in any way for delays, non-deliveries and/or interruption of JotForm sent or received.
8) The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the following entries and/or person(s) without having to furnish any proof or explanation to the contestant: - Any entries suspected of a syndication; illegal acquisition of receipt (Proof of Purchase); and any other disputable entries which appears questionable to the Organizer.
9) Winners will be selected using computerized random selection program. Only Three (3) winners will be selected. Each winner is entitled to One (1) x KitchenAid Hand Mixer worth RM799.
10) The shortlisted finalists will be contacted via telephone on best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts of which the next 2 attempts will be made within the next 24 hours from the first call attempt. In the event that the shortlisted finalist(s) could not be contacted, the organizer reserves the right to replace the shortlisted finalist(s) with the next name on the list.
11) All prizes are bound to the terms as stipulated in the letter of confirmation/prize agreement/prize voucher, whichever applicable. All prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used will be forfeited.
12) The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize with others of similar value without prior notice.
13) Announcement of the contest winners will be made no later than 1 February 2022 via https://www.facebook.com/MasterFoodsMalaysia/. The eligible winners will be notified via telephone/email at the end of the ‘Closing Entries Date’ where details and terms of the collection of prizes will be given. Prizes not collected within 45 days from the notification date will be forfeited and any enquiries thereafter will not be entertained.
14) The eligible winners will be required to submit the original receipt (with matching unique receipt number as JotForm entry) and a copy of their NRIC at their own cost for validation purposes, failing which, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner.
15) The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display winners’ details and photographs for advertising and publicity purposes and also for the purpose of announcing the winners in either the printed media or electronic media for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation in connection with the Contest.
16) All decisions are final. The Organizer will not entertain any request to appeal or review on the decision made by the Organizers. The Organizer reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any invalid entries, to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or change the contest and its prizes.
17) All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the contest and redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winners.
18) The Organizer, its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, damage, person’s negligence) in connection with any aspect of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19) All contestants hereby warrant that all statements and personal details given are true, correct, accurate & complete, and that the contestants have read and understood all the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of this contest and agree to be bound by it.
20) This Contest shall be governed under Malaysian Law.
21) Privacy Notice Pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act 2010 In compliance with the laws of Malaysia, the contestants hereby consent and authorize the Organizer to collect, process, safe keep the required details and to disclose the contestants’ personal details and related parties involve in organizing this contest. Any withdrawal of the contestants’ consent given shall be made in writing and received by the Organizer before the expiry of the contest period and in such event the contestant(s) shall be deemed to have withdrawn from this contest.