This offer is valid from 22 October 2021 to 11 November 2021 Malaysia Time (MYT).
Free Gift, Other
Ambil gambar dan menang baucar tunai berjumlah RM10,000? Ya betul!
Ikuti langkah tertera untuk menyertai peraduan SOTONG GAME RM10k Photo Contest kami secepat mungkin!
1. Hasilkan 3 bentuk 🔴🔺🟥 secara kreatif dengan menggunakan produk dari MR.DIY / MR.DOLLAR/ MR.TOY
3. Tag 2 rakan baik mengenai peraduan ini.
1. Participation in the ‘MR.DIY Group #SotongGameRM10K Contest’ (“the Contest”) constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. MR.D.I.Y. GROUP (M) BERHAD (“the Organiser”) reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
2. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens above 18 years of age (as at 22 October 2021) except the employees and immediate families of the Organiser, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies.
3. The Contest will run from 22 October 2021 09:00:00 to 11 November 2021 23:59:59 following (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia time zone (“Contest Period”).
4. Entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Steps to participate in the Contest:
Step 1: Snap a photo to creatively present the “△〇□” shapes using any MR.DIY, MR.DOLLAR and/or MR.TOY products.
Step 2: Upload your photo on Facebook or Instagram with hashtag #SotongGameRM10K and mention MR DIY / MR Dollar / MR TOY (Facebook) or @mrdiy2u / @mrdollar.malaysia / @mrtoy_malaysia (Instagram). Make sure your profile is “PUBLIC” so that we can view it.
Step 3: Tag two (2) friends on your post.
2. Participants are allowed to submit as many entries as they like. Each Participant will only win ONCE throughout the Contest Period.
3. Incomplete entries will be disqualified from the Contest.
4. Entries that do not adhere to the rules will be automatically disqualified.
WINNERS & PRIZES
1. How to Win:
Top sixty-one (61) participants for all brands (namely MR.DIY / MR.DOLLAR / MR.TOY) with the most creative entry as determined and selected by the Organiser panel of judges will be awarded the Grand Prize and Consolation Prizes.
The Organiser’s decision on the winners list is final and is on its absolute sole discretion. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained. By participating in this Contest, the participants agree not to challenge and/ or object to any decisions made by the Organiser in connection with the Contest.
I. Grand Prize x 1 : RM4,560 Cash Voucher*
II. Consolation Prizes x 60 : RM100 Cash Voucher*
*MR.DIY / MR.DOLLAR / MR.TOY Cash Voucher, to be determined by the Organiser
3. The Organiser reserves the right to amend and change the Contest’s winning mechanics at its sole discretion.
4. The Organiser reserves the rights to feature winners’ photos on all DIY websites and social media pages.
5.The prize winners will be notified through Facebook Messenger or Instagram Direct Messenger and will be required to provide further contact details such as telephone number and/or email.
6. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another two (2) attempts will be made within the next two (2) working days of the first telephone Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and thereafter select the next eligible winner as replacement.
7. The Winners’ announcement will be made on the MR.DIY Malaysia Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/mrdiy2u], MR.DOLLAR Malaysia Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/mrdollarmalaysia] and MR.TOY Malaysia Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/mrtoyMY].
8. All prizes must be claimed at winners’ own expense within sixty (60) days after the date of notification of winnings. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by the Organiser sixty (60) days after the date of notification of winnings.
9. The participant is required to produce a proof of identity during or prior to prize redemption for purposes of verification. The only forms of proof of identity accepted by the Organiser are Malaysian Identity card or Driver’s license. A failure to provide any proof of identity entitles the Organiser to disqualify the winner.
10. In the event of the Organiser is requested to post/courier a Prize to a Winner, the Organiser will not be held liable of non-receipt of Prize or damages caused during the delivery process. No replacement and/or exchange of Prize will be entertained.
11. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. 12. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
13. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash, in part or in full. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with that of a similar value at any time.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
OWNERSHIP / USE RIGHTS
1. The Participants hereby grant to the Organiser the right to use on any photos, information and/or any other material received by the Organiser from the Participants during the Contest (including but not limited to the Participants’ name, email addresses, contact numbers, photo and ) for advertising, marketing and communication purposes without compensation to the Participant, his or her successors or assigns, or any other entity.
2. The Organiser reserves all their exclusive right whether to reject, amend, vary or correct on any entries on which the Organiser deemed incorrect, incomplete, suspicious, invalid or where the Organiser has reasonable ground to believe it is against the law, public policy or involved fraud.
3. The Participants agrees and consent to comply with all the policy, rules and regulation as which may be prescribed by the Organiser from time to time and shall not knowingly or negligently damage or cause any form of interruption to the Contest and/or prevent others from entering the Contest, failing which the Organiser shall be allowed at their absolute discretion to disqualify or bar the Participant from participating in the Contest or any contest in the future as which may be launched or announced by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:-
- any disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attacks, unauthorized data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise; any technical errors, whether due to inaccessibility of internet network
- any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online;
- any late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible communication including but not limited to e-mails;
- any failure, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed on the computer transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Organiser that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the gift, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Contest;
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
5. The Organiser and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies make no warranties and representatives, whether expressly or impliedly, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Prize, including but without limitation to their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Winners will be required to sign and return a release of liability (if any), declaration of eligibility (if any), and where lawful, publicity consent agreement (if any), from the Organiser. By participating in the Contest, winners agree to grant the Organiser and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/ promotion agencies the use of data collected through the Contest website, likeness, biographical data and statements for purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, trade, or promotion, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to end, terminate or postpone the Contest from time to time or even to vary, amend or extend the Contest Period at its own and absolute discretion.
8. All costs, fees and/or expenses incurred and/or to be incurred by the Winners in relation to the Contest and/or to claim the Prize(s), which shall include but not limited to the costs for transportation, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs shall be at sole responsibility of the Winners.
Unless otherwise stated, the Organiser retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property (including but not limited to trademarks and copyrights) used for this Contest and owns the copyright to all contents within.