1. This “Munchy’s Scan, Play & Win” (“Contest”) is organised by MunchWorld Marketing Sdn Bhd (199001009927 (201499-U)) (“Organiser”)
2. The Contest is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and the Organiser reserves the right to vary, add, modify and/or alter these terms and conditions as and when it deems fit. Such variations may be communicated through modes of communication deemed suitable by the Organiser.
3. By participating in the Contest, the participant declares that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions herein and agrees to be bound by them.
1. The Contest is open to:
i. All Individuals aged 18 and above, and
ii. Must be residing in Malaysia or Singapore with a valid mailing address.
iii. Must join the game using their Facebook account.
2. The Contest is not open to employees of the Organiser, and their immediate family members, advertising companies, its agents or anyone else connected to the administration and execution of the Contest.
3. Participants must have a valid and existing Facebook account.
C. Contest Mechanics – How to Participate
1. Participants are required to:
I. Register participation by logging into their respective Facebook account.
ii. Participants will have to collect as many points as possible by collecting cookies that come down the line during game-play.
iii. Participants may play the game multiple times with each score counting as accumulative entries in determining the winner. There are no limitations to the number of entries per person for each phase.
iv. The number of entries for each playthrough and participant submission will be determined by the score with the following parameters in place:
v. Participants that have been determined to be winners can only win once.
vi. The allocation of winning slots for entries will be refreshed upon completion of each phase.
D. Determination of Winners
1. Each time a score is submitted based on the parameters outlined in Section C (Contest Mechanics), the entries are allocated numbered slots that are arranged in chronological, ascending order.
2. Winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
i. The entry submitted falls on the following numbered slots:
a. Slot #30 b. Slot #300 c. Slot #3000
ii. The entry belongs to a participant that has not previously obtained a winning entry. Should a participant submit an entry that falls into a winning slot more than once, the closest slot in ascending order belonging to a participant who has not obtained a winning entry before will be determined the winner.
iii. Winners will be chosen every Sunday of the week till contest period ends; 5 September 2021
12 September 2021 19 September 2021 26 September 2021 3 October 2021
10 October 2021 17 October 2021 24 October 2021 31 October 2021
E. Contest Period
1. This Contest will commence on 1st September 2021 and the closing date for submission is by 31st October 2021 (“Contest Period”). Any entries received after the respective Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
2. Participants are advised to check for any updates pertaining to the Contest on Munchy’s Malaysia Facebook page, from time to time, during the Contest Period.
1. Each chosen winner every week will be given a (1 Unit of) Nintendo Switch (“Prize”).
3. To redeem the Prize, Winner MUST provide their complete information such as full name, valid contact number, e-mail address, mailing address and other details upon request by the Organizer.
4. The judges’ decision of the Winner is final, conclusive, and binding, and no disputes, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence in relation to any of the decisions shall be entertained.
5. The Organiser will contact the Winner via “Facebook Personal Messaging System” The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the Winner cannot be contacted or have not responded to the Organiser’s e-mail for whatever reasons within fourteen (14) days, the Organiser reserves its absolute right to irrevocably forfeit the prize and select another winner without being liable or responsible to the Winner in any manner whatsoever.
6. The fulfilment and delivery of the prize won will be carried out within 30 working days after the contest period ends.
7. Winners will then be given a tracking number of delivery once the prize is fulfilled.
8. The Prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the Winner and the Organiser excludes itself from any express or implied warranties in connection with the Prize to the extent permitted by law.
9. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other item and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Unless otherwise approved by the Organiser in writing, the Prize is not transferable. If the Winner chooses not to accept the Prize for any reason, there will be no compensation offered.
10. However, the Organiser may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the Prize with other items of an equal or similar value with or without conditions.
G. Other Terms and Conditions
The reference of “participant” or “participants” in these terms and conditions shall also include the Winner.
1. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify any participant and/or revoke the Prize at any time, where:
i. The participant fails to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein;
ii. The participant attempts to undermine the operation and administration of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception;
iii. The participant fails to provide accurate, complete, valid, identifiable and/or truthful information during participation, registration to participate and/or at any stage of this Contest.
2. The participant shall not engage in any conduct that directly or indirectly brings the Organiser or the persons managing the Contest in a state of disrepute.
3. The user of ‘aliases’ shall be considered as a form of deception and is prohibited.
4. In the event that the Contest is cancelled, postponed and/or abandoned for any reason, the Organiser without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion may or may not choose to substitute the prize with other item(s) of an equal or similar value with or without conditions. In such an event, the Organiser shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any form of claim and/or liabilities that may arise whether direct, indirect or otherwise.
5. In the event that this Contest cannot be administered and/or is abandoned and/or cancelled and/or discontinued due to any reason, the Organiser, without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion, may decide to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and/or invalidate any entries for this Contest without assigning any reasons thereto and without notice to the participants.
7. By participating in this Contest, the participants hereby consent to the Organiser to use, participant’s name and Facebook credentials for documentation and promotional purpose in any form of media and
The Winners will be announced on Munchy’s Malaysia social media page after the Contest Period
ends and will be required to verify their submission with their identification credentials.
any reasonable manner it sees fit without additional compensation. The participants are not eligible to claim any proprietary right thereto.
8. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion prohibit participation by any participant and/or Winner who in any manner whatsoever disrupts, tampers and/or engages in improper conduct that affects the Contest and/or the administration of the Contest and/or breaches any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
9. By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to disclose the participants and representatives personal data in the event the Organiser believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere (whether intentionally or otherwise) with the Contest and/or Munchy’s Malaysia and/or any other third party’s rights or property which could be harmed by such activities. The Organiser may also disclose the personal data of the participants and the representatives if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant body.
10. The participants agree that the Organiser and its related and/or associated companies shall not be liable to the participants and/or any other party in any manner whatsoever for any form of liabilities, losses, claims and/or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Contest or otherwise.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
12. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any claims and liability howsoever arising from personal injuries, medical conditions and damage to property originating from the acceptance of the Prize and the Winner shall hold the Organiser harmless from any such claims.