No validity information about this offer.
How to win:
Buy RM10,000 worth of Participating Schneider Electric Products
Submit your invoice(s) as proof of purchase
You’ll be in the run to win the Weekly Prizes and Grand Prizes!
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the Perfect 10 Lucky Draw (the “Promotion”) hosted by Schneider Electric (the “Organiser”)
This lucky draw is open to all Schneider Electric customers who purchase Schneider Electric’s Low Voltage Power Protection and Control Devices products (the “Participating Products”) except for Schneider Electric’s distributors, project distributors, resellers and dealers.
The Promotion is open from 11 October 2021 to 31 October 2021, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
- Low Voltage Power Protection and Control Devices
- ACB – Masterpact and EasyPact range ACB and accessories
- MCCB – Compact and EasyPact range MCCB and accessories
- Final Distribution – Acti9 and Easy9 MCB, RCCB, RCBO, SPD, ARA and accessories
- Power Factor Correction – Capacitor bank
- Active Harmonic Filer – Accusine
- Metering Solution – Digital Panel Meter, Power Meter, Energy Meter
- Enclosures – Universal Enclosures, Mini Pragma, Pragma
There are 20 Weekly Prizes to be won for each week for 3 consecutive weeks.
The Weekly Prizes consist of:
- 10 x RM100 Grab Food Vouchers
- 10 x RM10 Grab Food Vouchers
There are a total of 60 weekly prizes to be won throughout the promotion period.
The 3 weekly submission periods are as per below:
- Week 1: 11 October (00:00) – 17 October (23:59)
- Week 2: 18 October (00:00) – 24 October (23:59)
- Week 3: 25 October (00:00) – 31 October (23:59)
There are 11 Grand Prizes to be won throughout the promotion period. Grand Prizes consist of
- 1 x iPhone 13 (256GB) worth RM4,399
- 10 x Nespresso Lattissima worth RM1,399 each
Participation in the Promotion
- Participants must purchase RM10,000 or above worth of participating products and submit the relevant invoice(s) to qualify for the lucky draw.
- Each submission of RM10,000 or above of invoice(s) entitles for 1 entry.
- Each entry entitles for a lucky draw in the weekly draw session and a lucky draw in the grand lucky draw session.
- To be considered as an eligible entry, participants must fill in all the details required, answer the quiz, and attach the invoice(s) as proof(s) of purchase.
- Invoice(s) must be dated within 1 – 31 October 2021.
- Invoice(s) can come from Schneider Electric, Schneider Electric distributors, project distributors, resellers and dealers.
- Each invoice submitted will be first verified by the Organiser. Hence submission of invoice and personal details doesn’t guarantee an entry.
- Participants are entitled to multiple entries to the Promotion throughout the Promotion Period if the qualification requirement is met.
- Entry which is unclear, incomplete, duplicate, illegible and incorrect will be disqualified.
Conduct of Lucky Draw and Prizes
- Each winner is entitled to more than one prizes in weekly draw or the grand live lucky draw.
- Weekly winners will be drawn at random from entries of the week itself and winner will be announced in this page.
- The Grand Prize Winner will be drawn at random from total entries accumulated through out the campaign period (11 – 31 October 2021). The grand lucky draw will be conducted via a Live session with date and time set and announced by the Organizer on its official social media and other communication channels.
- The Organiser shall notify the winners via email (“Notification”) within 5 working days after the winner announcement being made. The prize will be delivered 10 working days from the notification.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner free of charge.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items. The Organiser reserves the right to award different prizes equivalent in value to the prizes announced.
General Terms & Conditions
- By participating in the Promotion, the participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that the Organiser may issue from time to time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable to any persons in the Promotion for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the Promotion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion and to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the Promotion is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject submission of entry to the Promotion for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants.
- In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and the contents of any brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- The Promotion Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Malaysian law. The Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.