This offer is valid from 13 October 2021 to 26 October 2021 Malaysia Time (MYT).
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- The “INTIMATE Malaysia - #PowerUp with INTIMATE” (“Contest”) is organised by NTPM Holdings Bhd (“Organiser”).
- This Contest shall commence from 13th October 2021 - 26th October 2021 (“Contest Period”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify, postpone, reschedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without giving prior notice.
- This Contest is open to all citizens and permanent residents of Malaysia, currently residing in Malaysia, aged 18 years old and above with a valid National Registration Identification Card (NRIC) number (12-digit) at the time of participation of the Contest. (“Participants”)
- The representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of the Organiser (including their respective affiliated and associate companies) and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude and/or disqualify Participants who do not fall within the category of Participants and/or who are in breach of the Contest Rules and Regulations.
- Contest eligibility: To qualify for the Contest, Participants are required to follow the steps in Clause 19.
- RM 50 worth of INTIMATE & Blossom products x 2 sets (1 set for each Facebook and Instagram winner)
- The Organiser will, as soon as practical, announce the result of this Contest within 30 days from the completion of the Contest period. The announcement will be made available at the Organiser’s official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/intimatemy
- The winner(s) shall contact the Organiser within fourteen (14) days (“Prizes Collection Period”) from the winner announcement date to arrange for the collection of the prizes at the time and venue decided by the Organiser.
- The prizes must be posted by the organizer.
- All prizes are given on an “as is” basis. Prizes and unused portions of the prize are non-transferable, returnable or exchangeable for cash, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
- The Organiser shall have absolute right to substitute the prizes with any other prizes of similar value as determined by the Organiser at any time without giving prior notice.
- The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage. Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner(s) without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Organiser in all matters relating to this Contest (including the selection of the winners) shall be final and binding. No correspondences will be entertained.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and for redemption of prize(s) is the sole responsibility of the winners.
Step 1: Like and Follow INTIMATE
Step 2: Comment what you do to motivate yourself
Step 3: Tag 3 friends to let them your tips!
- By participating in this Contest, all Participant(s) agree and acknowledge that the Participant(s) have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Contest.
- The Organiser shall have the absolute discretion to cancel, add, modify or amend the terms and conditions of the contest as they deem fit without giving any prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will supersede the existing terms and conditions with immediate effect.
- Any Images or pictorials used in promoting this Contest are purely for illustration purposes only.
Privacy Notice Pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act 2012
- In compliance with the laws of Malaysia, the Participants hereby consent and authorise the Organiser to collect, process, safe keep the required details and to disclose the Participants’ personal details to the related parties involved in organising this “INTIMATE Malaysia - #PowerUp with INTIMATE” Contest. Any withdrawal of the Participants’ consent given shall be made in writing and received by the Organiser before the expiry of the Contest Period and in such event, the Participant(s) shall be deemed to have withdrawn from this Contest.