St. Dalfour Buy & Win Contest
This offer is valid from 1 November 2021 to 31 December 2021 Malaysia Time (MYT).
1x Grand Prize: KitchenAid 4.8L Stand Mixer worth RM 3,500
1x 2nd Prize: KitchenAid Mini 3.3L Stand Mixer worth RM 2,500
1x 3rd Prize: KitchenAid Hand Mixer worth RM 1,000
10x Consolation Prizes: St. Dalfour products worth RM100 each
How to participate?
1. Buy any St. Dalfour products in any one receipt
2. Snap a photo of the receipt
3. Submit via WhatsApp to 013-289 8100 (include full name and I.C. number)
Contest period: 1 Nov - 31 Dec 2021.
PARTICIPATE NOW to win these GREAT PRIZES!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) shall apply to the ‘Buy & Win Contest’ organised by Shriro (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (197901000090) (044313-W) (the Company”) (“Promotion”).
All participants (“Participants”) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Promotion Period are eligible to take part in the Promotion.
The Company may, upon request, require all Participants to present valid identification for verification of the Participants’ identity.
The Company may exclude any person from participating in the Promotion without providing prior notice and/or reasons, in its sole and absolute discretion.
To participate in the Promotion, Participants are required to satisfy the following conditions:
a. Must be a legal resident of Malaysia with valid identification document and residential address in Malaysia.
b. Must not be an employee of the Company and its affiliated companies or a member of the employees’ immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or a household member of the employees.
The Promotion shall commence on 1 November 2021 at 00:00 and end on 31 December 2021 at 23:59:59, (the “Promotion Period”). All entries received outside the Promotion Period will be immediately disqualified. No correspondence will be entertained.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Participants must complete the required steps to participate in the Promotion:
a. Step 1: Purchase any St Dalfour products in one receipt. (One receipt is one entry)
b. Step 2: Snap a photo of your receipt as proof of purchase.
c. Step 3: Submit your receipts reflecting a date within the Promotion Period as proof of purchase, participant’s full name and identification card number via WhatsApp to 013 - 289 8100.
For the avoidance of doubt:
a. All St.Dalfour products are participating products (“Products”).
b. Participants have to provide their proof of purchase, which is the digital receipt from the participating outlet they bought the Products from (“Receipt”).
c. Incomplete, illegible, late entries or entries without proof of purchase will be disqualified.
d. One receipt is considered as one entry.
e. No minimum spend is required as long as the purchase is of participating products.
f. All purchase made in-stores and online through our official Shopee & Lazada stores are valid.
PRIZES & WINNER SELECTION
Participants may accumulate multiple chances in the prize selection process, but for the avoidance of doubt, each participant shall only be entitled to win a maximum of one (1) prize.
The “Draw” will be held after the promotion period.
The company reserves the right to amend, in its sole and absolute discretion, the mechanics and/or details of the Promotion, without providing prior notice to Participants.
The prize selection process shall involve a total of 13 prizes, using the following prize selection mechanics:
KitchenAid Artisan Series 4.8 L Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (Worth RM3,500) x 1
Grand Prize winner will be selected by a ("Draw") using a computerised randomiser from all eligible entries.
KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.3 L Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (Worth RM 2,500) x 1
2nd Prize Winner will be selected by a ("Draw") using a computerised randomiser from all eligible entries. The "Draw" will exclude the Grand Prize Winner.
KitchenAid 9 Speed Hand Mixer (Worth RM 1,000) x 1
3rd Prize Winner will be selected by a ("Draw") using a computerised randomiser from all eligible entries. The "Draw" will exclude the Grand Prize and 2nd Prize Winners.
ST DALFOUR products (Worth RM 100) x 10
Consolation Prize Winners will be selected by a ("Draw") using a computerised randomiser from all eligible entries. The "Draw" will exclude the Grand Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize Winners.
13. *Subject to specific terms and conditions as may be stipulated by the Company. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or other items. The Company reserves all rights, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of an equivalent value without prior notice to winners.
14. All Prizes offered are purchased by the Company and none of the other brand owners of the prizes are involved in the Promotion.
15. The Company shall announce the winners on 16 January 2022 (“Announcement Date”) through the St. Dalfour Malaysia Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/StDalfourMalaysia) and Instagram pages (https://www.instagram.com/stdalfourmalaysia/) The Company shall also contact the winners by phone on the Announcement Date to arrange for collection of the prizes. If a winner cannot be contacted after three (3) attempts within seven (7) days of the Announcement Date, the Company reserves the right to forfeit the entry without notice to the winner. Upon verification of the winners’ identities (by (i) Full Name as reflected in his/her IC; (ii) IC number; (iii) Digital receipt) by the Company, the winners will be issued with instructions to collect their prizes, within 1 month of the Announcement on 16 January 2022. The winners shall collect the prizes in person, and the winners shall present proof of identity during the collection.
16. The Participants agree that the prizes must be collected within 1 month from the Announcement Date or the Company can also deliver the prizes depending on location and that any prizes which have not been collected within the redemption period shall be forfeited and any unused prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. The Company also reserves the right to conduct a new “Draw” to replace the winner of the prizes. The Participants agree that all the costs and expenses incurred which are out of the participation in this Contest, including but not limited to transportation, telecommunication, network and all other charges and personal expenses that may be incurred during or in connection with this Contest shall be borne by the Participant.
17. The Participants agree that all prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, may not be exchanged for cash and are at all times subject to availability. The Participants agree that the prizes shall not be resold or used for any commercial purposes.
18. The specific terms and conditions of each of the prizes shall apply where applicable, and the Participants agree that any prizes which are not used before its expiry date (where applicable) shall not be replaced by the Company.
19. By participating in the Promotion:-
a. the Participant is taken to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and any other instructions, specific terms and conditions that the Company may issue from time to time;
i. administering this Promotion, including to contact the Participant on the collection of the prizes;
ii. verifying the Participant’s identity;
iii. compliance with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
iv. transmitting to any third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Malaysia or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes;
vi. providing marketing material to the Participant; and
vii. any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
20. Further, by participating in the Promotion, the Participant agrees:-
a. that the Company reserves the right to video, photograph and/or record the Promotion (including the announcement of the winners and the collection of the prizes), and publish the Participant’s images and details for any purpose related to the Promotion without having to provide compensation to the Participant;
b. that the Company shall have the right to suspend, withdraw or cancel the Promotion, and to amend these Terms at any time in its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice;
c. that the Company’s decisions on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final, and the Company will not entertain any correspondence or appeals on the same;
d. that Participants who have been found to have engaged in misconduct, including cheating, fraud and/or manipulation shall be disqualified from the Promotion and will not be eligible to win any prize;
e. to indemnify the Company against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense (including reasonable legal fees), which the Company may incur in connection with a breach of these Terms by the Participant; and that the Company shall not be liable for any injuries, losses or damages arising from or in connection the Promotion, including without limitation, any error in the computation of chances, breakdown or malfunction of related equipment, or any error in the outcome of “Draw.”
21. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
22. Any clause in these Terms or any other terms and conditions as may be agreed to or accepted by the Participants that is invalid, unenforceable or illegal shall be enforced as nearly as possible in accordance with its terms, but shall otherwise be deemed severed and shall not affect the enforceability of any other clauses, which clauses shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. In the event of any inconsistencies between these Terms and the contents of any promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms shall prevail. In the event of inconsistencies between the English version and any other versions of the Terms, the English version shall prevail.
24. The Participant agrees that these Terms shall be governed by Malaysian law and that the Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms.