This offer is valid from 16 January 2022 to 31 January 2022 Malaysia Time (MYT).
Huat-ever you do, don't forget to spend RM38 with your Starbucks Card or Mobile App today!
Contest period: 16th - 31st January 2022
- The Starbucks Rewards Double the Huat Contest is open to all Malaysians except for all employees of Starbucks Malaysia, its affiliates and/or their related companies, advertising agencies, suppliers and members of their immediate families.
- The Contest period shall commence from 16th January, 12.00am to 31st January 2022, 11.59pm.
- Participants are to spend a minimum of RM38 in a single receipt with their registered Starbucks Card or Mobile App at any Starbucks store except Starbucks Sunway Lagoon to stand a chance to earn 388 bonus STARs. Starbucks Card Activation and Reload are not included.
- One receipt is only entitled to ONE (1) entry.
- Full payment must be made with a registered Starbucks Card or Mobile App. Only applicable to in-store purchases.
- Participants are to snap a photo (clear and full) of their receipt and submit the contest entry via https://forms.gle/MDEvvVxUu29CYyxZ6.
- All entries must be submitted through the above form within the contest period. Any entries received thereafter shall not be entertained.
- Starbucks Malaysia's decision is final and conclusive. No further correspondence, queries or appeals shall be entertained.
- 88 members will be selected. Each member is entitled to receive 388 Bonus STARs only.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Starbucks Malaysia reserves the right to substitute any prize with another at its sole discretion without notice.
- Starbucks shall not assume any responsibility or liability for any and all matters of or in connection with the prize (including without limitation its appearance, quality, condition or functionality) and any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the prize or the use or disposal thereof.
- Participants are advised to read the Terms & Conditions before submitting their entries for the contest.
- All participants in the contest agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Starbucks Malaysia.
- Starbucks Malaysia reserves the right to omit, add or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions will supersede the existing Terms and Conditions.
- All Participant(s) agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organizer and the Sponsor respectively (including their respective affiliated and related companies).
- The Organizer and the Sponsor (including their respective affiliated and related companies) also reserve the absolute right to use the names and /or photographs of the Participant(s) for the purposes of advertising and publicity (“Publication”) for the Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign without any prior notice to the Participant(s) of which the Participant(s) shall not be entitled to claim any ownership and/or other forms of compensation for such Publication.
- The Organizer and the Sponsor (including their respective affiliated and related companies) shall not be held responsibility and /or answerable to any damages, losses or whatsoever liabilities arise from the Publication including but not limited to the posting of the same in the Organizer and the Sponsors’ website and/or Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
The Participant(s) hereby consent and authorize the Organizer and Sponsor to collect, process, and safe keep the personal details of the Participant(s) for participating the respective Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign and to enable the Organizer and the Sponsor to organise the said Contest/Promotion/Offer/Campaign only (“Purpose”). The Participant(s) hereby further allowed the Organizer and the Sponsor to disclose the Participant’s personal details to all related parties for the Purpose only.