This offer is valid from 19 January 2022 to 8 February 2022 Malaysia Time (MYT).
Dong-dong-chiang, the festival of togetherness is just around the corner! Play ‘Pop Ang Pao’ and submit your entry with your UNIQLO Member ID to stand a chance to win their Weekly Prizes featuring 2 x RM50 UNIQLO Gift Cards for you and your loved ones! On top of that, UNIQLO is also handing out AIRism Masks to 3 winners DAILY!
UNIQLO POP ANG PAO CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This “UNIQLO POP ANG PAO CONTEST” (“Contest”) is organised by UNIQLO (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD, Company No. 201001020264 (“Organiser”)
2. The Contest is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and the Organiser reserves the right to vary, add, modify and/or alter these terms and conditions as and when it deems fit. Such variations may be communicated through modes of communication deemed suitable by the Organiser.
3. By participating in the Contest, the participant declares that he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions herein and agrees to be bound by them.
1. The Contest is open to:
i. All Individuals aged 18 and above, and
ii. Must be residing in Malaysia with a valid mailing address;
iii. Must be a registered UNIQLO E-member;
iv. Must submit their details to participate in the Contest.
2. The Contest is not open to employees of the Organiser, and their immediate family members, advertising companies, its agents or anyone else connected to the administration and execution of the Contest.
C. Contest Mechanics – How to Participate
1. Participants are required to:
i. Complete the game with another player.
ii. Register participation by submitting their username and UNIQLO E-Member ID.
2. Participants may play the game multiple times to gain more entries.
3. This Contest will commence on 19th January 2022 and the closing date for submission is by 8th February 2022 (“Contest Period”). There will be a total of three (3) weeks of contest.
First week: 19 Jan 2022 - 25 Jan 2022
Second week: 26 Jan 2022 - 1 Feb 2022
Third week: 2 Feb 2022 - 8 Feb 2022
4. Each participant is only eligible to win one (1) prize.
D. Determination of Winners
1. There are a total of 63 Daily Prizes to be given during the Contest Period to participants who make the 188th, 288th, 388th submission of the day.
2. There are a total of 15 Weekly Prizes to be given during the Contest Period to Participants who make the 200th, 500th, 800th, 100th, 2000th submission of the week will be chosen as the Weekly Prize winners.
3. The final decision in determining and selecting the winners for this Contest is final. No appeal via correspondence or attempts to appeal, review, dispute of such decision will be entertained.
4. The Organiser shall have the sole and absolute discretion to disqualify and remove any Participant from the Campaign without prior notification or without providing any reasons, should the Participant be suspected of tampering with their entries or are in breach of the Terms and Conditions herein and of their account with Facebook.
E. Contest Period
1. Entries received after the respective Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
2. Participants are advised to check for any updates pertaining to the Contest on UNIQLO Malaysia’s Facebook/Instagram page, from time to time, during the Contest Period.
1. The Daily Prize winner will receive a pack of AIRism masks (“Prize”), colour and size of the masks will be given out randomly.
2. The Weekly Prize winner will receive 2 units of UNIQLO Gift Cards worth RM50 (RM100 in total).
3. The Winners will be announced on UNIQLO Official Facebook and Instagram page.
4. The Winners are required to drop a message on the UNIQLO Malaysia official Facebook or Instagram account within three (3) days after the winners announcement. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the Winners do not contact the Organizer for whatever reasons within three (3) days of such announcement.
3. To redeem the Prize, Winner MUST provide their complete information such as full name, valid contact number, e-mail address, mailing address and other details upon request via the Google Form provided by the Organizer.
4. The judges’ decision of the Winner is final, conclusive, and binding, and no disputes, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence in relation to any of the decisions shall be entertained.
5. The Organiser will courier the prizes to the Winner according to the information provided. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the Winner cannot be contacted or have not responded to the Organizer’s message for whatever reasons within three (3) days, the Organiser reserves its absolute right to irrevocably forfeit the prize and select another winner without being liable or responsible to the Winner in any manner whatsoever.
6. Other than the provision of the Prize and its delivery to the Winner, all costs, charges, fees and/or expenses of whatsoever nature that are associated with the Contest and/or the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner and the participants.
7. The Prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the Winner and the Organiser excludes itself from any express or implied warranties in connection with the Prize to the extent permitted by law.
8. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other item and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Unless otherwise approved by the Organiser in writing, the Prize is not transferable. If the Winner chooses not to accept the Prize for any reason, there will be no compensation offered.
9. However, the Organiser may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the Prize with other items of an equal or similar value with or without conditions.
G. Other Terms and Conditions
The reference of “participant” or “participants” in these terms and conditions shall also include the Winner. 1. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify any participant and/or revoke the Prize at any time, where:
i. The participant fails to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein;
ii. The participant attempts to undermine the operation and administration of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception;
iii. The participant fails to provide accurate, complete, valid, identifiable and/or truthful information during participation, registration to participate and/or at any stage of this Contest.
2. The participant shall not engage in any conduct that directly or indirectly brings the Organiser or the persons managing the Contest in a state of disrepute.
3. The user of ‘aliases’ shall be considered as form of deception and is prohibited.
4. In the event that the Contest is cancelled, postponed and/or abandoned for any reason, the Organiser without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion may or may not choose to substitute the prize with other item(s) of an equal or similar value with or without conditions. In such an event, the Organiser shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any form of claim and/or liabilities howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or otherwise.
5. In the event that this Contest cannot be administered and/or is abandoned and/or cancelled and/or discontinued due to any reason, the Organiser, without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion, may decide to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and/or invalidate any entries for this Contest without assigning any reasons thereto and without notice to the participants.
7. By participating in this Contest, the participants hereby consent to UQMY to use, publish, exhibit and display participant’s name, the last four digits of their Identification Card Number, image and comments in any nature or form for documentation, advertising and promotional purpose in any form of media and any reasonable manner it sees fit without additional compensation. The participants are not eligible to claim any proprietary right thereto. It is assumed that the participant has obtained consent from any persons featured in the video for the purposes of this Contest and for us to use their image in the same manner as stated herein.
8. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion prohibit participation by any participant and/or Winner who in any manner whatsoever disrupts, tampers and/or engages in improper conduct that affects the Contest and/or the administration of the Contest and/or breaches any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
9. By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to disclose the participants and representatives personal data in the event the Organiser believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere (whether intentionally or otherwise) with the Contest and/or UQMY and/or
any other third party’s rights or property which could be harmed by such activities. The Organiser may also disclose the personal data of the participants and the representatives if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant body.
10. The participants agree that the Organiser and its related and/or associated companies shall not be liable to the participants and/or any other party in any manner whatsoever for any form of liabilities, losses, claims and/or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Contest or otherwise.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
12. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any claims and liability howsoever arising from personal injuries, medical conditions and damage to property originating from the acceptance of the Prize and the Winner shall hold the Organiser harmless from any such claims.